Subscriber Action:

I personally recommend CFWGroup.
- Mark O'Meara, Canadastudentdebt.ca
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I find out how much I owe?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smiler127 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smiler127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I find out how much I owe?
    Posted: 10/March/2007 at 7:11am

Just a question. 

Currently, my student loans are divided between collection agencies.  Allied International Credit Corp, and NCO Financial.  Allied I know is almost paid off.

My question is, with my income tax and GST credits going to my student loan overall, how can I find out how much I've paid off already and how much I really still have owing?

one of the most frustrating things for me, is not really knowing where my money is going and because of this not being able to see any light at the end of the tunnel.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?
Sponsored Links

Johnny View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11/March/2007 at 5:28pm
You will have to call the colelcitona gency for the balance they have, and call your lenders to find out what balance they have. The problem here is that you will likely receive different amounts between the PCA and the lender.

Johnny
The Canadian Financial Wellness Group (CFWG)

www.cfwgroup.ca
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic